Thursday, April 10, 2014

Daily Painting, Small oil painting, "Room with A View" by Carol Schiff, 8x10x1.5" Oil

Strange name for a landscape.....maybe.  When I opened to door to my hotel room, this is the scene that pulled me across the room and on to the balcony........the perfect Florida beach scene, the glorious view we all hope for when we rent that room!  I knew the day would be good....and it was!

Purchase here
150 + shipping

I painted with on gallery wrap canvas with the sides painted, so no frame is required.
My challenge in this painting was to capture the beautiful jewel tones on the sea and suggest the strong tropical light.


I hope you have a "room with a view" on your next vacation!  Enjoy!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment