Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tropical Landscape Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Palms in Breeze" by Carol Schiff, 8x6" Original

"Palms in Breeze" is an understatement!  It is never easy painting outside, but when your supplies are blowing away, it is time to pack up and go home.  Which is what I did.

purchase here
95 + shipping
 Is everyone recovered from New Year's Eve?  Don't you just love the idea of a fresh start, a brand new year ahead of you?

I have big plans for the coming year, a trip to Italy with my daughter and grandchildren, a new (to me) vacation home.  Painting wise, another Elio workshop and plans to start marketing my work with prints on Etsy.

A new year is the perfect time to thank you all for following my blog and facebook page too.

My wish for you is that a year from now, you will say "Wow!  Thank was the best year ever!"





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment