Thursday, March 3, 2016

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Palette Knife Painting, "Evening Show" 6x12x.75" textured art

One of my favorite places to be when the sun goes down, is Eau Gallie Yacht Club.  I have seen the most beautiful sunsets from that location.  I always have my camera ready, and I often try to capture it in paint.

purchase here
145 + shipping
 Of course, it is impossible to capture God's beauty in paint, at least for me.  This time I tried with a palette knife, using a technique that leaves a lot of texture on the painting, and also blends the colors in a subtle way.





Locals may recognize Dragon Point, just south of the Eau Gallie Causeway.

Today I leave for another three day workshop with Elio Comacho in Fernandina Beach.  Hopefully, I will have some new techniques to show you when I return.

Thanks for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment