Monday, October 11, 2021

Farm Painting | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Barn Landscape | Carolina Mountain Farm by Carol Schiff | 6x12x.75"

This is a scene I see every day when I am in Carolina.  I pass this beautiful meadow and barn on my morning walk and it never fails to impress me with it's beauty

Purchase here
135 + shipping
No matter the season, I enjoy this sight.  I guess it is just my own little piece of heaven.  I have painted the barn many times, from different angles.  I have hundreds of images of the property.

It evokes memories of the simpler days of my youth and the rural area of Northwestern Ohio where I lived.  No open meadows there, but country roads with fields of tall corn growing right up to the edge of the road.

Thank you for reading my blog today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment