Monday, April 3, 2017

Tropical Landscape Painting, Palm Tree Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 8x16" Original Oil Painting

Another piece inspired by the Florida Keys, and one of those glorious sunsets!


Purchase here

I remember this spot well.  We were at an open air restaurant on the water's edge.  Very laid back with this beautiful scene before us.  When I say we were on the water's edge, I mean where the restaurant stopped, (no walls, just a roof) the water started!  How could we not enjoy our meal?

I don't remember what I ate, or the name of the place, but I do remember it was on the ocean side on Marathon Key.  If I could find it again, I would go in a minute, just to experience the atmosphere and enjoy a glass of wine.

Sigh!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment