Monday, September 4, 2017

Stormy Landscape Painting, Daily Painting, Small oil Painting, 8x10x.75 Storm Scene

I don't like drama in my life, just my artwork.  The more drama I can produce, in paint, the happier I am.

Purchase here
165 + shipping
 So, I must admit, I had fun with this little piece.  I started with a reference photo, but tossed it aside after about five minutes of painting.

I just went with the flow, on this one, enjoying the process and pushing paint where I thought it need to go............Good for the soul!

Thanks for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting Carol....very powerful. It also reminded me that you live in Florida as well as North Carolina and I'm not sure where you are now.... So, just know that I'm thinking of you ...stay safe, my friend.

    ReplyDelete