Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Surprise from from the Holy Land

The internet is fantastic and has become a necessary part of our lives.  I sit here on my computer in Florida and magically my artwork is seen worldwide.   How lucky are we to have the fantastic ability in our lives.

A few days ago, I received some wonderful and unexpected news from Israel.  An Israeli fashion designer, Assaf Pelleg,  contacted me with an offer I cannot refuse.  He has chosen one of my paintings to be printed on fabric and featured in his Spring 2017 collection.  I cannot show you the painting he will be using (top secret!) but, I can show you a dress he did last year, using the same technique.


Isn't it wonderful?

The new dress will be ready in March and he will be sending me one of his samples.  I am so excited, I can hardly wait!

This has been a fabulous year for me, with new and unexpected art opportunities coming my way.  A DVD cover, a wine label,and other new venues for my work.....all because of the internet.  How blessed am I?

I cannot wait to show you the dress with my design as soon as it comes!




Carol Schiff

2 comments: