Monday, December 26, 2016

Dandelion Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Blowing in the Breeze", 6x8" Oil

Still painting flowers, and still painting dandelions.  I think the reason I have been so inspired to paint flowers this spring is my month long trip to the mountains.  As an Ohio girl, living in Florida, it has been a long time since I have experienced a "real" spring....and I missed it!

purchase here
110 + shipping
The area was covered in blooming crabapple, pear, and dogwood trees.  Flowers were bursting out everywhere....tulips, azeala, daffodils, lilac, rhododendron and more.  Why then did a choose to paint dandelions....why not!  I think they deserve a little respect.

detail




Thanks for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like the magical feeling you captured in these two.I am fascinated about the beautiful color you used for the dandelions. I have painted dandelions when I used egg tempera and know hoe beautifully formed and intricate they are.

    ReplyDelete