Monday, February 23, 2015

Daily Painting, Lighthouse Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Lighthouse on the Marsh" 11x14 Oil

Last fall I spent to few days in beautiful Fernandina Beach, Fl, attending a painting workshop.  Although we were painting still life, I had a little opportunity to explore the area.  I found this great lighthouse, overlooking a beautiful marsh, just down the street from my hotel, in a state park.

purchase here
195 + shipping

I was short on time and only able to snap a few quick shots of the scene awash in morning light.  It started my day off perfectly.


detail


I plan to return in March for another workshop, and hopefully, I will have the opportunity to visit this beautiful area again.

Thanks for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment