Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tropical Landscape Art | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Boat Painting | Retirement Dream by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil

We all have dreams....right?  Well, this is not my dream, but a client's.  It's a really nice dream, but I am already retired and no boat in sight!

Purchase here
100 + shipping
 My client dreamed about living in the tropics, on the water, a nice toy nearby and a pretty tropical garden.   If you have ever been in Florida, you will see these Poinciana trees everywhere in the central and southern portion of the state.  Of course, you have to be here at the right time of the year to see the beautiful blooms.


I hope all your dreams come true!

Thanks for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment