Thursday, February 12, 2015

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Rural Landscape Canvas Print, Landscape Giclee Sale

Today is my sale day, and this week I would like to offer one of my favorite landscape paintings as a giclee print.

purchase here
119 with 25. rebate and free shipping

This rural landscape giclee canvas print depicts a view of a farmer's field, rolls of hay ready for winter and late afternoon shadows. A slice of Americana with the Blue Ridge Mountains in the background.

The original is sold, but I am pleased to offer this listing of a giclee canvas print of my original oil painting, professionally printed and of the highest quality. It is printed on high quality canvas and mounted on stretcher bars. The scene extends around the sides of the canvas allowing it to be hung with or without a frame. Shipping is free in USA and Canada. Contact me for shipping quotes to other countries. 


When you purchase this 16x20x1.5" canvas print, you will be charged $119.  I will immediately refund your credit card or PayPal account with a $25.00 rebate.  This offer is only on size 16x20x1.5" Choose the size option on the upper right sidebar.  To receive the discount, you must write art sale on your order.  This sale is only for my blog readers and if you do not write "Art Sale" on the order I will not know to give you the rebate.
This offer expires Friday Feb, 13 at 12:01 a.m.

Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment