Friday, February 13, 2015

Rural Landscape Paintings | Daily Paintings | Small Oil Paintings | Country Roads by Carol Schiff | 6x6x1.5" Oil Original

This rural landscape painting is special to me.  I was inspired to do this small oil painting during my recent trip to North Carolina.

Purchase here
99.95 + shipping


 As I took my morning walks, I marveled at the beauty of the area.  Even the road I walked seemed special surrounded in green and little wildflowers.  The trees surrounding the road formed a canopy with strong light shining through.  I couldn't wait to paint the scene!

It is painted on 6x6x1.5"  gallery wrap canvases with the sides painted black.  No framing costs necessary!

I had such fun painting this small landscape painting....can you tell?  I have a companion piece too!  You can see it here: 



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment